Who we are
Our website address is: https://www.nidhiconsultancy.in.
This document sets out the essential details about your personal data relationship with nidhi consultancy. From time to time we may introduce new services and methods to give you even better services and the said changes will be updated in this document.
This Document aims to:
1. Give you a clear cut understanding of what type of data we collect from you and the reason why the said data is being collected.
2. Ensure you how we make use of that data to serve your purpose.
3. Explain you rights and choice pertaining to provision of your personal data.
General Data Protection Regulation/GDPR
According to GDPR, the following rights are available to users:
- Right of Access-The right to be informed of and request access to the persona data we process about you.
- Right to Rectification-the right to request that we amend or update your personal data where it is inaccurate or incomplete.
- Right to ensure the right to request that we delete your persona data.
- Right to Restrict the right to request that we temporarily or permanently stop processing all or some of your personal data
- Right to object-
- a. the right, at any time, to object us processing your personal data on grounds relating your personal data on grounds relating to your particular situation.
- b.the right to object to your personal data being processed for direct marketing purposes.
- Right to data portability-the right to request a copy of your personal data in electronic format and the right to transmit that personal data for use in another party’s services.
- Right not to be subject to automated decision making- the right to not be subject to a decision based solely on automated decision making, including profiling, where the decision would have a legal effect on you or produce a similarly significant effect.
Type of information we collect
When a visitor wants to opt for any of the services we provide, He/she have to provide us the following information:
Name of Client
Name of Client’s Business
In case the service includes a financial transaction, then the client is asked for financial information that is required to complete the said service.
We only collect that much information from its user which is necessary enough to perform its functions. No inappropriate information will be collected.
Few more things we would like you to know:
As mentioned above, in case of a financial transaction, we collect some financial information as well, that financial information includes Payment modes like Debit card, Credit Card or Other modes of online payments.
We do not collect any kind of data for survey purposes. We are not involved in any kind of survey business and any such data collected by any third party using our name will not belong to us, unless otherwise stated.
No Irrelevant data will be collected by us, only data which will be helpful for serving you better will be collected.
How we collect the data?
We collect the above said information from visitor through the following mediums:
a) Online Form- The visitor is asked to fill an online form which is available on our website. In the form we ask users to give all the above mentioned information.
b) Through Contact Numbers- Visitors may contact us through the medium of phone numbers listed on the website. Visitors will be asked to provide the necessary information through the same.
There is no other medium which We use to collect your personal data.
This is to inform the users that we don’t hire any agency or third party to collect data on our behalf and neither you are advised to give your details to said party.
What we do with that information?
Your personal data is used by us for the following purposes:
To identify you from time to time, as required, and to validate your use of the services,
To provide you with the services and the display of customized content
To comply with laws, requests from a government bodies or courts, or to respond to litigation,
To conduct internal auditing, data analysis, and research to improve our services.
The collected information is used to prevent any potential fraud and illegal activities. We will use that information to solve any dispute which may arise between us and our client.
In Summarized form the data collected by us will be used to give you services and to comply with any laws under which our business is governed.
The financial information we collect will also be used to prevent or detect any kind of fraudulent payments.
Sharing of your personal data
We do not share any kind of information which our users provide us to. Rest assured, we take privacy of our clients very seriously.
We, through any social media account, do not share any information to public, the use of information collected is clearly mentioned in the above mentioned sections.
Also, we sometimes publish testimonial of our clients on our website, the request for the same will be sent to them before we take any such action.
Data Retention and Deletion
We keep your personal data only as long as necessary to provide you with services and products and for legitimate and essential business purposes, such as maintaining the performance of our services, making data-driven business decisions about new features and offerings, complying with our legal obligation, and resolving disputes. We keep some of your personal data for as long as you are connected with us as our client.
If you request, we will delete or anonymize your personal data so that it no longer identifies you, unless, we are legally allowed or required to maintain certain personal data, including situations such as the following:
Where we are required to retain the personal data for our legal, tax, audit and accounting obligations, we will retain the necessary personal data for the period required by applicable law; and/or,
Where necessary for our legitimate business interests such as fraud prevention or to maintain the security of our clients.
Thanks for choosing nidhi consultancy. For more insights please visit our homepage.